North- East Regional Enterprise Plan
The North-East Regional Enterprise Plan to 2024 was launched by the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment on 24 February 2022.
The appetite to work collaboratively on the North-East Regional Enterprise Plan has been clearly demonstrated by the willingness of strategic partners to get involved from the perspective of development agencies and bodies, LEOs and Local Authorities and especially the private sector as demonstrated by the membership of the working groups that have been set up to drive the implementation of the plan.
Drogheda Chamber of Commerce and other local representatives contributed to the creation of the Enterprise Plan across a number of key working groups.
The Mid-East Action Plan covers Meath’s development and is also crucial to Drogheda’s Regional Growth Centre status.
5 Strategic Objectives
- Develop a strong and coherent messaging proposition for the North-East region.
- Position the North-East region as an exemplar in guiding and supporting digital transition for enterprise.
- Strengthen the regional SME ecosystem through collaboration, capability and capacity building.
- Supporting our enterprise to mainstream climate action and transition to low carbon into their business planning and delivery.
- Leverage the full extent of existing and emerging growth sectors in the North-East