From 1991 to 2016, the population of Drogheda and adjacent Laytown / Bettystown / Mornington region grew from 27,208 to 52,828 people, a 94% increase (CSO figures). The population within a 10km radius of Drogheda town centre is circa 80,000 people making it one of the largest populated zones in Ireland, conveniently located on the Dublin to Belfast M1 motorway.
• Multiple options for office space and land packages for a wide range of business types.
• Population of 2.2 million live within 60km of Drogheda.
• Easy access to the two largest cities on the island of Ireland (Dublin and Belfast), and the National Road Network via M50.
• Skilled Employees – Over 60% of local residents have a 3rd level education.
• 75% of commuters wish to work locally (Embrace survey).
• Gateway to “Ireland’s Ancient East” & associated attractions. ‘Destination’ Town in Failte Ireland’s strategy.